The sale of elite apartments is a popular movement on the Moscow real estate market. Even though the sale of apartments in Moscow is a very common occurrence and many companies work in this area, most companies do not provide the professional services that are expected.
Elite property real estate agency Spencer Estate has staff, whose experience lets them solve specialised tasks of any difficulty, conduct agreements at a high level and in the interest of their clients.
- We will help you to determine the market price for your property and will also point out how you can increase that price.
- We will present your property in a positive light and place information about the property in all relevant forms of advertising.
- We will organize viewings of the property for potential buyers and will write reports on the advertising process.
- We will gather all the necessary documents for the agreement.
- We will organize and carry out the process of purchase/sale.
- We will organize the registration of the transaction in a state agency and will carry out a receiving/selling of the apartment with the signing of relevant documents.
Our extensive database of properties available for sale enables you to select a property of any price category in the centre of Moscow.
Nowadays, the status of the property is determined by its location. For example, every property near the Patriarch’s Ponds is related to a celebrity or a historical figure, and many dream of buying one of these properties. The main advantage of this area is that it is located far from busy roads, but at the same time, is located in the business and cultural centres of Moscow.
Many people aim to buy an apartment in the Frunzenskaya area, as it is modern and has a well-developed infrastructure. Here you may find new residential complexes, and also restored old mansions on quiet, cosy streets. The area is also well connected, with many transport links and also many metro stations. This is also a very green area, with many parks such as the Neskuchniy garden, the Mandelstam Park, the square of the Novodevichy Convent and other green zones.
Another noteworthy area of sale is the Kutuzovsky Avenue. During the Soviet era, politicians, the cultural and scientific elite all lived here, and therefore, the area has one of the best infrastructures, lots of schools and nurseries. Moreover, nowadays this area has expanded to contain new entertainment centres, shops and boutiques.
We co-operate with the leading real estate agents in the capital and we are ready to find you a property that meets the necessary criteria, in the shortest amount of time.